K-1 Consular Package Review
Are you comfortable preparing your own K-1 consular package, but would like the extra confidence of having an immigration lawyer review your application before you submit it to the government?
Our K-1 consular application review service is an excellent option if you just want someone to review the application that you have prepared on your own. With this service, you will prepare your application on your own and one of our immigration lawyers will review it before you submit it to the government.
As part of this review, within two business days we will prepare a written report that details our recommendations and observations related to your application. You will also have the opportunity to ask one of our immigration lawyers your questions about your application, the written report and the fiance visa process during a review appointment of up to 45 minutes in length.
Need your report faster than two business days? Let us know and we will expedite your review if possible.
Steps In The K-1 Consular Application Review Service
Step 1 – Prepare Your K-1 Consular Application Package
Step 2 – Sign Up For Your Application Review Appointment
Step 3 – Pay The Fee For The K-1 Consular Application Review Service
Step 4 – Submit A Copy Of Your K-1 Consular Application To Us For Review
Step 5 – Attend Review Appointment
What To Submit To Us
The I-129F petition package that you submit to us for review should include copies of the following items:
Applicant Documents for the person who will be immigrating to the United States
- Copy of completed DS-160 form
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Police certificates from each country where has lived for more than six months since age 16
- Military records (if applicant has served in the military)
- Court records (if applicant has ever been convicted of any crime anywhere in the world)
- Passport that will be valid for at least six months after the interview
- Original or certified copies of documents showing that any prior marriages have ended
- Copy of completed I-134 Affidavit of Support form
- Tax return from the most recent tax year, including any schedules, W-2 forms, or 1099 forms
- Three months of pay statements
- Employment confirmation letter
- Documents showing US domicile such as a US driver’s license
- Copy of any documents you plan to take to your interview to show your relationship
- Copy of any documents you submitted with your I-129F petition to show your relationship
Options For Submitting Your K-1 Consular Application Package To Us
You can submit a copy of your completed application to us using one of the following options:
The confirmation email you receive after signing up for the Review Service will include a link that will allow you to upload your K-1 consular application package to us.
The confirmation email you receive after signing up for the Review Service will include an email address where you can send a copy of your K-1 consular application package.
You can also fax a copy of your application to us at (208) 810-4859.
You can drop off or mail a copy of your application to our Boise, Idaho office located at:
Schaefer Law Firm
702 W Idaho St, #1100
Boise, ID 83702
SPECIAL NOTE: IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE AT LEAST TWO BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPLICATION REVIEW APPOINTMENT, IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you need your K-1 consular application to be reviewed more quickly than two business days, or if there are no available review appointments that work with your schedule, please contact us to see if we can expedite the review of your application. If we are able to expedite the review of your application, there will be an expedite fee of $100.