I-129F Petition Review Service
Are you comfortable preparing your own I-129F petition, but would like the extra confidence of having an immigration lawyer review your application before you submit it to the government?
Our I-129F application review service is an excellent option if you just want someone to review the application that you have prepared on your own. With this service, you will prepare your application on your own and one of our immigration lawyers will review it before you submit it to the government.
As part of this review, within two business days we will prepare a written report that details our recommendations and observations related to your application. You will also have the opportunity to ask one of our immigration lawyers your questions about your application, the written report and the fiance visa process during a review appointment of up to 45 minutes in length.
Need your report faster than two business days? Let us know and we will expedite your review if possible.
Steps In The I-129F Petition Review Service
Step 1 – Prepare Your I-129F Petition Package
Step 2 – Sign Up For Your Petition Review Appointment
Step 3 – Pay The Fee For The I-129F Petition Review Service
Step 4 – Submit A Copy Of Your I-129F Petition To Us For Review
Step 5 – Attend Review Appointment
What To Submit To Us
The I-129F petition package that you submit to us for review should include copies of the following items:
- Form I-129F
- Passport photos of the petitioner (US citizen sponsoring a foreign fiance)
- Passport photos of the beneficiary (person who will be immigrating to the United States)
- Proof that the petitioner is a United States citizen
- Petitioner’s statement of intent to marry
- Beneficiary’s statement of intent to marry
- If the petitioner has ever been married in the past, proof that the prior marriages have ended
- If the beneficiary has ever been married in the past, proof that the prior marriages have ended
- Evidence of a personal meeting in the past two years
- Any additional relationship evidence you wish to include
- Copy of your payment for the filing fee of $535 (if you’d like us to confirm your payment is correct)
Options For Submitting Your I-129F Petition Package To Us
You can submit a copy of your completed application to us using one of the following options:
The confirmation email you receive after signing up for the Review Service will include a link that will allow you to upload your I-129F petition application package to us.
The confirmation email you receive after signing up for the Review Service will include an email address where you can send a copy of your I-129F petition application package.
You can also fax a copy of your application to us at (208) 810-4859.
You can drop off or mail a copy of your application to our Boise, Idaho office located at:
Schaefer Law Firm
702 W Idaho St, #1100
Boise, ID 83702
SPECIAL NOTE: IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE AT LEAST TWO BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPLICATION REVIEW APPOINTMENT, IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you need your I-129F petition application to be reviewed more quickly than two business days, or if there are no available review appointments that work with your schedule, please contact us to see if we can expedite the review of your application. If we are able to expedite the review of your application, there will be an expedite fee of $100.