Adjustment of Status Immigration Lawyer
Want a lawyer to assist you with your entire case?We can help.
What is included in our adjustment of status full legal representation service?
Our full legal representation service is the traditional immigration lawyer service where we represent you in your entire case. This service typically includes:
- We advise you on whether adjustment of status is the best immigration option for you
- We advise you on what supporting documents should be included with your application
- We prepare your I-130 petition and I-130A and submit them to USCIS
- We prepare your I-485 application and submit it to USCIS
- We prepare your I-765 work card application and submit it to USCIS
- We prepare your I-131 advance parole application and submit it to USCIS
- We prepare your affidavit of support forms and submit them to USCIS
- We assist you in preparing for your adjustment of status interview
- We prepare you for your adjustment of status interview (if one is scheduled)
- We prepare the responses to any USCIS correspondence, such as Requests for Evidence
- We are available throughout the process to answer your questions during office appointments, phone calls, Skype calls and email correspondence
How does this compare to our consultation services? Consultation services focus is on solving a single problem or challenge and typically do not involve assistance with a wide range of issues. Consultation services are limited in nature.
What is the fee for our adjustment of status full legal representation service?
For most cases, our attorney fee is $2,500. This fee includes the entire adjustment of status green card application.
If any children are included in the application, there typically will be an additional attorney fee of $250 per child.
In addition to the attorney fee, you should also expect the following expenses as you go through the process:
- $535 I-130 filing fee (this fee will be needed for each I-130 needed for your family)
- Medical exam costs
- $1,225 I-485 filing fee (for the principal applicant)
- Additional I-485 filing fees will be needed if children are also applying for green cards with their parent ($750 if child is under age 14 and $1,225 if child is age 14 or greater)